Reserve your most magical dream ever, for only 11 euros +!
Finish your costume! Elfia, the land of your dreams, is waiting for you!
- We can only allow 35% of the normal number of visitors, so book now
- first, you only have to deposit € 11 (+ € 1.75 booking fee) per ticket (*)
- as a ticket buyer, you will receive an exclusive, free gift: a specially designed Elf crown pin worth € 4.95. (**)
- not afraid of water? Then take a seat in one of the historic vessels on the large lake
- unique prizes at the Costume Parade: castle tours in Spain with prof. Rotherham as tour guide
- don’t blink if you don’t want to miss it: futuristic SciFi stunts in the Casa Verde
- learn and enjoy 3 Masters of Fantasy: Alan Lee, the concept designer of all Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings films; Anne Stokes, the acclaimed artist of so much artwork for Dungeons & Dragons; and Linda Ravenscroft, the ‘Art-of-Faerie’ illustrator-magician from Glastonbury
- even more tasty medieval catering while retaining ‘classics’ such as KnobiBrot
- dozens of acts will be announced one by one in the coming months. So keep a close eye on our newsletter
We share your pain
The Corona crisis has left deep wounds. Not only because of the loss of loved ones, or because of a long physical recovery, but also because of the feelings of loneliness and impotence. We know that you have struggled tremendously and may still be struggling with the consequences of this crisis. How much would you like to go out again, meet old acquaintances and make new friends!
When you have visited Elfia in Arcen 2020, you have won great admiration, not only from the castle management but especially from the local authorities and the Safety Region Limburg-Noord. The way you and other visitors could enjoy themselves despite the many Covid measures has even commanded international respect. That is why it is now also possible to organize Elfia Arcen again in September 2021. Everyone – from volunteers and technicians to entertainers – is looking forward to seeing you again. Admittedly there is a severe restriction on the number of visitors, but if you are one of the lucky ones who can visit Elfia, then it finally offers you the chance to not only go out in a costumed way but especially to meet like-minded people in the Elfian, fairytale environment. Enjoy it! You have earned it after that terribly difficult period.
The Elfia team
The Kingdom of Elfia has been around for twenty years! The experienced Elfia team started in 2001 with the Elf Fantasy Fair in the Archeon, Alphen a / d Rijn. This was followed by an edition at Keukenhof Castle, Lisse. And from 2009 Elfia can even be found at two different castle locations: castle De Haar, Haarzuilens, and castle gardens Arcen, Venlo.
Only 35% of the usual amount of visitors allowed
Unfortunately, due to the unique set-up, only a limited number of tickets are available. We simply cannot let in more people per day. So please do not wait too long with the purchase. We made Elfia especially for you, and we really hope you get the chance to enjoy it to the fullest. We know how long ago it has been that you could wander in costume or not and feel the respect and also give it to all those lovely like-minded people.
(*) Reservation/ deposit
Thanks to the deposit of € 11 + € 1.75, your ticket is guaranteed. You will receive a request to pay the last part in the course of July 2021. In the unlikely event that Elfia cannot continue due to new Covid developments, your reservation will remain for one of the Elfia events of 2022, and you will not have to pay the last part until next year. The final ticket prices are € 27.90 (incl. € 1.75) for Early Bird tickets; € 29.90 (incl. € 1.75) for Regular tickets; € 32.90 (incl. € 1.75) for Privileged tickets; and € 17.90 (incl. € 1.75) for Children’s tickets (for children up to and including 11 years old); children from 0 to 2 years old can enter for free. For example: if you have bought an Early Bird ticket, you first pay € 11 + € 1.75, and only later the last € 15.15.
(**) Extra: exclusive, free Pin
When you have paid for the last part, you will receive an extra barcode in addition to your ticket barcode. With this, you can pick up the ‘crown’ pin shown below for free at the ‘Tourist Info’ during Elfia. Please note: this engraved pin – with no less than 6 colors painted in it – has a value of € 4.95. The Elf Crown Pin will not be sold separately. It is an exclusive premium gift for you as a ticket buyer.
NB: Due to the high pin costs, it is unfortunately not possible to make it available for children’s tickets and for people who still have a valid ticket from 2020 (because these tickets were bought cheaper at the time)
Covid security measures
- We take quite a few extra security measures. For example, the toilets will receive extra hygiene facilities, and will also be free to shorten waiting times so that contact moments between visitors remain limited.
- There are time slots of 1 hour each. Make sure to enter within your timeslot. If you do not make it, we will look for you on the spot what the next option might be to enter. In extreme cases, you can enter after the last time slot (12:59 pm).
- We will again create as many one-way paths as possible so that unwanted contact moments between strangers can be prevented as well. But – last year’s experience showed – these new trails also take you to beautiful, hidden parts of the park that you would never have discovered before.
- Weekend tickets will not be sold.
- Do not forget to order your parking ticket directly. The parking tickets cannot be bought separately on location. If you want to buy an extra parking ticket separately, click on one of the following two links. Parking ticket Saturday: https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/267443 Parking ticket Sunday: https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/267447
- You can buy a maximum of 10 tickets per order
- children’s tickets are unfortunately only available for Sunday. Early bird and regular tickets are sold out. There are only ‘Privileged’ tickets for sale
- Saturday is completely sold out. There are still a number of Sunday tickets available, but we expect that they will also be sold out by the end of May.
- More frequently asked questions you can check here.