The kingdom of Elfia has representatives in the earth world. They are the ambassadors of Elfia and are led by the Marshall of the Elfian Diplomatic Corps: Roly Rotherham.
How do you become an ambassador?
In principle, each ambassador can stay on for 4 years. Ambassadors are currently installed for
- the Netherlands
If you are a resident of a country that does not yet have an Elfia ambassador, and if you are interested in representing and promoting Elfia in your country, please apply to the office of our diplomatic corps in Spain via email: diplomaticcorps @ elfia.com . Clearly describe your motivation. There are several possibilities:
- if the country of your nationality already has an ambassador, your candidacy will be considered for the period after the term of the current ambassador
- if the country of your nationality does not yet have an ambassador, and if you are found suitable to represent and promote Elfia in your country, you can be appointed as an ambassador fairly quickly. Your official installation will then take place at the next Elfia event
Who are the current ambassadors?
- Roly Rotherham – Marshall of the Diplomatic Corps
- Clinton Burn – ambassador UK
- Guy Clifford – Consul UK
- Ben Katalanek – ambassador Spain
- Sandra Nox – ambassador Slovenia
- Roberto Perko – Consul Slovenia
- Marten Schroder – Ambassador France
- Stéphanie Demeure – ambassador Belgium
- Martin Koonen – ambassador Netherlands
- Gissy Gisbers – ambassador Germany
Most important duty of the ambassadors?
Ambassadors are the official representatives of the kingdom of Elfia. Elfians who at any given time reside in a country where an Elfia embassy is located can turn to this embassy. In special cases, an embassy can issue a temporary travel document to an Elfian to return to Elfia. Furthermore, one of the most important tasks of the ambassadors is to elect a new head of state. See the relevant webpage for the elections here